Salesperson for our Polish team
We are looking for a communicative, reliable, independent and business-orientated person who is a business natural. The job includes communicating with current and potential Polish clients, organizing meetings, preparing and updating documents and other business-related tasks.
- knowledge of Polish (spoken and written)
- personal computing skills (MS Office, Internet)
- knowledge of English or German (spoken and written)
- driver's licence, class B (active driver)
- excellent communication skills
- good team-worker
- a dynamic international company environment
- a basic salary & performance related benefits
- potential career growth
- the chance to improve your qualifications (English lessons; educational events to broaden your expertise)
- communicating with potential and current clients
- organising meetings
- preparing and updating documents
- sales-related work
NAR marketing s.r.o.
tel.: +420 597 587 100
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
State the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Workshop in Pula
Last Thursday, on 19 May 2016, was organized a presentation ...
The eAuction day went well
Last Thursday, September 24th, we organized our "eAuction Da...
NAR marketing has been rated as a 100% reliable partner by contracting authorities
Contracting authorities in Slovakia have been carrying out a...
E-Sourcing Implementation Challenges: Cause Versus Symptom
In a recent survey of supply management professionals, Topli...
19% Savings Anyone???
Reverse Auctions are an unfamiliar negotiation tool in the U...
The Aims of the New EU Procurement Directives
Earlier this year, the EU voted in a new set of Procurement ...
Presentation in Zagreb - Live eAuction
The Zagreb Forum conference centre on April 10th was the ven...
New EU-procurement rules
to ensure better quality and value for money....
Sandwell Council undertakes first ever eAuction
...and saves over £3.9m! On 15th October Sandwell Council...
How to survive an e-auction
E-auctions were invented not by procurement people but by th...
A cost-saving inspiration for businesses
Even though the economy has begun to pick itself back up aga...